Unlock the benefits of warehouse automation
The opportunities to automate warehouse logistics operations are abundant. Get inspired by Nike, one of the world’s leading companies, with a unique keynote by Vice President Logistics EMEA Kurt Van Donink.
During the large logistics debate, business leaders will give their views on the do’s and don’ts of warehouse automation.
A Christmas reception will bring the event to a festive close.
Be quick and register now.
Participation in this event is free for Log!Ville partners and visitors to the (thematic) tour. Each participant may register 3 people for this event free of charge. Other participants pay €150.00 (excluding VAT).
This event will be Dutch spoken for the majority of the programme.
- 16.00h – Welcome
- 16.30h – Introduction
- Liesbeth Geysels – Managing Director Log!Ville
- 16.45h – The Supply chain is a and-and story of employees and automisation
- Kurt Van Donink – Vice President Logistics EMEA, NIKE ELC
- 17.20h – Interactive panel debate
- Stefan Rusu – Director Warehousing, Automation & Production Logistics, Deloitte
- Werner De Swaef – Sales Director Benelux, KNAPP
- Steven Muylaert – COO, Van Hoecke (TBC)
- Benjamin Van Ransbeeck – Continuous Improvement Manager, Distri-Log
- 18.00h – Christmas Reception
- 20.00h – End